132 Business Talent
This permanent visa is planned for high talent business people who are business founder or co-founder of a foreign business and have a sincere and truthful guarantee to participate in the management of a new or existing business in Australia with less than 55 years of age.
132 Business Talent visa is a permanent residence visa for people in business who are selected by an Australian state or territory government agency.
To get this visa one need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and then be invited to apply. Whether one staying in or outside Australia they can apply for this visa.
Benefits of the Business Talent Visa (132)
The Business Talent visa (subclass 132) allows one to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia.
This is a permanent residence visa. It lets you and any member of your family following benefits:
- Stay in Australia as a permanent resident for five years
- Travel in and out of Australia any times till the visa is valid
- Work and study in Australia
- Enroll in Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Apply for Australian citizenship
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
Things to know before you apply
Before you get invited to apply, you must first submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
Know complete details about expression of interest and visa procedure. Contact Us!