The Sponsored (190) visa is a permanent residency skilled migration visa for people with an occupation in high demand in the Australian market. The visa is managed by the Commonwealth Government’s Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). In order to apply for this visa, you must be chosen by a state or territory government, or sponsored by an entitled relative residing in Australia.
Things to know before you apply
- Need an invitation to apply.
- Must be younger than 50 years of age.
- Propose a profession that matches your skills and qualifications, and is on the relevant Skilled Occupation List.
- Have your skills evaluated by the appropriate evaluating specialist.
- Have minimum proficient English.
- Score at least 60 on the Points Test.
- Meet the health and character requirements.
If you plan to lodge an application for 190 Sponsored visas, contact us for more information.