Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)

The child visa stream allows parents to sponsor their children to join them in Australia. Incase child is younger than 18 years, the parent can apply on behalf of the child.

This visa is suitable for a child of an Australian permanent citizen. If approved, this permanent visa will allow a child to travel to and remain in Australia with their parent sponsor. The Australia dependent child visa makes it possible for parents with children overseas to sponsor their children to live in Australia forever.

This visa also includes:

  • Adoption visa (subclass 102)
  • Carer visa (subclass 836)
  • Carer visa (subclass 116)
  • Child visa (subclass 101)
  • Child visa (subclass 802)

Things to know before you apply

  • Live in Australia permanently.
  • Unlimited travel to and from Australia for five years after the visa is approved.
  • Work in Australia.
  • Study at any educational institution in Australia.
  • Join in social services such as Medicare.
  • Apply for citizenship.
  • Offer sponsorship for qualified relatives.

Contact us today for more details.


Keep updated

Receive the legislation changes to migration.