Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124)
The Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124) allow applicants to live permanently in Australia if they have an internationally recognized record of extraordinary and remarkable achievement in a high profession, sports, arts, academic or research field.
Things to know before you apply
- It is mandatory to be outside Australia when this visa is granted
- This visa let you live in Australia permanently
- It also let your family members with visa to stay in Australia indefinitely
- You and other family member can work and study in Australia
- They are eligible to enroll in Medicare and health-related care and expenses will be taken care of
There are many benefits to know. Contact us for more information on this visa.