Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 858)
The Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 858) is a permanent visa to stay in Australia for those who are internationally recognized individuals with remarkable and outstanding achievement in the professional world. This may include person from any profession, arts background, a sports person, academia or a researcher.
Things to know before you apply
- It is mandatory to be in Australia when you apply and receive this visa
- This visa makes you a permanent resident of Australia
- It also give lots of benefits to your family members to stay in Australia indefinitely
- You and your family members can work and study in Australia
- Eligible for health-related care and expenses
- Your family members or sponsored relatives can apply for Australian citizenship
Contact us for more information on this visa or know the process to apply.