Global Special Humanitarian (subclass 202)
The Global Special Humanitarian visa (subclass 202) is individuals who are outside Australia and not living in their home country, who have faced extensive discrimination amounting to a gross violation of your human rights in their home country. This is a permanent visa.
Things to know before you apply
- This is a permanent residence visa.
- With subclass 202 you can stay in Australia permanently
- You can avail work and study options in Australia
- You are eligible to enroll in Medicare and other health-related care schemes
- You can have access to definite social security payments
- With subclass 202 visa, you can apply for Australian citizenship after four years
- Call your family members for permanent residence
- You can travel outside Australia with a travel document and after five years, you will need a Resident Return Visa to re-enter Australia.
For more information, please contact our migrant expert.