Investor Retirement (subclass 405)
The Investor Retirement visa (subclass 405) allows you to live in Australia if you are a retired person who is capable of investing with certain conditions. You must be 55 years or older with no dependents (excluding partner). This is a temporary visa and you can include your partner in your application with a condition of no dependents.
Things to know before you apply
- You must have income requirements
- You must be capable of making a substantial long term economic investment in Australia
- Whether you are in or outside Australia, you can apply for this visa (subclass 405)
- As this is a temporary visa, it allows you to work in Australia for up to 40 hours per fortnight
- You can travel and stay in Australia for four
To learn more about this visa, ask for a consultation with our experts.