Investor visa (subclass 891)

The Investor visa (subclass 891) is a type of visa for those who have made some kind of investment in Australia for at least four years. This visa allows you and your partner to live in Australia only if you hold together a chosen investment in Australia. It is the second stage of the Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162) visa.

Things to know before you apply

  • If you have already been granted this visa, you can call your family members to apply for this visa
  • As this is a permanent residence visa, it lets you and your family member benefits to stay in Australia indefinitely
  • They can work and study in Australia
  • Eligible for Medicare and other health-related care
  • You will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia

To learn more about this visa, ask for a consultation with our experts.


Keep updated

Receive the legislation changes to migration.