Parent visa (subclass 103)
You are eligible to apply for an Australia parent visa, if you have one or more children living in Australia as permanent citizen.
This visa is appropriate for the parent or parents of a child who is a settled permanent Australian citizen. This visa will allow the parents to permanently migrate to Australia to live with their children.
Things to know before you apply
- Your child should be a resident of Australia.
- Sponsoring child can also be considered.
- You can apply for certain health requirements also.
- A parent visa enables you, your partner and dependent family reside in Australia on a permanent basis.
- Work or study is permitted.
- Access to healthcare.
- Social security.
Contact us today for more details.