Remaining Relative visa (subclass 835 & 155)
The Remaining relative visa is a permanent visa for people who want to live in Australia with their relatives. Applicant must be outside Australia while lodging an application and before the visa is granted.
As this is a permanent visa, it allows you and your family to stay in Australia permanently as an Australian permanent resident.
This visa also includes:
- New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (temporary) visa (subclass 461)
- Orphan Relative (subclass 117)
- Orphan Relative (subclass 837)
Things to know before you apply
- Each year, the Australian Government has set a limit for granting Remaining Relative visas.
- You may apply for Australian citizenship after receiving this visa
- Travel to and from Australia as a permanent resident for five years
- Don’t have permission to sponsor any other relatives
- You need a valid passport or other travel document for this visa.
Contact us today for more details.