489 Reg. Sponsored
This is a four year short-term visa which gives the applicant temporary residency in Australia. This visa is planned to reassure migrants to live and work in regional areas of Australia where there are enormous skills scarcities and substantial numbers of job opportunities.
This visa needs sponsorship from an authorized relative living in a nominated province of Australia or from a State or Territory Government. In order to obtain this visa, you need to obtain at least 60 points to be qualified as well as filling the standard requirements.
Things to know before you apply
- The Applicant does not need to submit an Expression of Interest and/or receive an invitation to apply for this visa.
- Must be younger than 50 years of age.
- English Language is must.
- Australian and overseas work experience.
- Must be qualified as per the profession.
- Should have knowledge of community language.
- This visa gives the applicant and their dependent family member a temporary residency and permanent residency once all conditions are fulfilled.
- Permanent residency is available only if the applicant has lived for two years and worked full-time for one year in a specified regional area of Australia.
Need help in applying for this visa? Contact Now.