Partner visa (subclass 801 820)
You may apply for a Partner Visa, once you enter Australia and marry your partner.
There are two types of partner visas available in Australia;
- Temporary partner visa that allows you to live in Australia. This type of visa is also considered as the first stage towards a permanent Partner Visa
- Permanent partner visa
This also include Partner (Provisional and Migrant) visa (subclass 309 100)
Things to know before you apply
- To be eligible, you must be married to or in a de facto relationship with an Australian permanent resident.
- With the temporary partner visa, you can live and work in Australia until a decision is made about your permanent Partner Visa.
- Study in Australia with temporary or permanent visa.
- The permanent partner visa includes all the benefits of an Australian permanent resident.
Want to apply for a Partner Visa? Contact us today for more details.