Partner visa (subclass 801 820)

You may apply for a Partner Visa, once you enter Australia and marry your partner.

There are two types of partner visas available in Australia;

  • Temporary partner visa that allows you to live in Australia. This type of visa is also considered as the first stage towards a permanent Partner Visa
  • Permanent partner visa

This also include Partner (Provisional and Migrant) visa (subclass 309 100)

Things to know before you apply

  • To be eligible, you must be married to or in a de facto relationship with an Australian permanent resident.
  • With the temporary partner visa, you can live and work in Australia until a decision is made about your permanent Partner Visa.
  • Study in Australia with temporary or permanent visa.
  • The permanent partner visa includes all the benefits of an Australian permanent resident.

Want to apply for a Partner Visa? Contact us today for more details.


Keep updated

Receive the legislation changes to migration.