Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)
Student Guardian visa (subclass 590) is for guardian who want to come to Australia to provide care and support for their child who is under 18 years of age. This visa is helpful for student who is under 18 years of age or older and needs care and support. One can apply for this visa from in or outside Australia.
Things to know before you apply
- You can stay in Australia for as long as the student stays
- You can study an English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students for less than 20 hours per week or study another course for up to three months
- Subclass 590 does not usually allow you to work in Australia
- You can provide care for more than one student
- Mostly, there can be only one Student Guardian visa holder per student visa holder
Need further Information, help, and advice, contact us today.