Student visa (Subclass 500)
Student visa (subclass 500) permits you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognised educational institution. You must apply to study in a registered full-time course at an educational institution in Australia and they must accept.
This visa is for students who want to come to Australia to study at a registered educational institution. In case you are under 18 years of age, you require organised appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your planned stay in Australia.
Things to know before you apply
- You can study a registered full-time course in Australia.
- Entitled family members can complement you to Australia.
- You need to be accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia
- This visa allows you to stay in Australia for the duration of your course
- There is definite information for Foreign Affairs and Defence sponsored students and school sector students.
- If you would like to study more than one course, you might be able to bundle your courses.
There is more information for the students visa need to be aware of before applying. Contact us for further details.