Education Visa

Australia offers a varied choice of study opportunities for international students, with more than 1,200 institutions and over 22,000 courses to pick from. Australian government promotes quality education..

Student visa
(Subclass 500)

Student visa (subclass 500) permits you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognised educational institution. You must apply to study in a registered full-time course at an educational institution..

Student Guardian visa
(subclass 590)

Student Guardian visa (subclass 590) is for guardian who want to come to Australia to provide care and support for their child who is under 18 years of age. This visa is helpful for student who is under ..

Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)

The Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. Students are only able to access the Temporary Graduate visa..


Keep updated

Receive the legislation changes to migration.