Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
The Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) is for individuals who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis for specific activities. This is a temporary visa for short period of time. Following are the list of activities eligible for 408 visa:
- Invited participants
- Religious workers
- Special programs
- Staff exchange
- Superyacht crews
- Domestic worker executives
Things to know before you apply
- You can apply for to get this visa only after you have been selected by an employer in regional Australia
- There is no selection required for this visa
- As this is a temporary visa, you can be in or outside while applying or receiving this visa
- If you apply from outside Australia and you are expected to stay in Australia for three months or less and your event organizer will be responsible for support test.
Contact us if you are looking for this visa or any other information.