Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
The Temporary Work (short stay specialist) visa (subclass 400) is a temporary visa that lets you enter Australia to for short period of time. You are allowed to enter with this visa for highly specialized and non-ongoing work, sometime to participate in an activity or work relating to Australia’s interests.
Things to know before you apply
- The day visa is granted, you must first arrive in Australia within six months or within a shorter time period.
- Generally you can stay in Australia for up to three months
- In some circumstances, depending on your work you stay can be extended up to six months.
- Only multiple entries visa can travel to and from Australia during the fixed stay.
- When you apply for this visa, you must be outside Australia
- The Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400) no longer comprises an Invited Participant stream since changes from 19 November 2016
Get expert advice on this visa. Contact Us Today!