Training visa (subclass 407)
The Training visa (subclass 407) is for individuals who want to participate in occupational training or professional development and visit to Australia on a temporary basis.
Following are three types of nomination eligibility categories enclosed by this visa:
- Workplace-based training is essential for registration
- Few entitled professions requires structured workplace-based training
- Training that encourages capacity building overseas.
Things to know before you apply
- If you are outside Australia and only when your visa is granted, you are allowed to travel inside and outside Australia
- You can stay in Australia up to a maximum of 2 years, specified in your training visa application
- If you are in Australia at time of grant, this visa allows you to stay in Australia during the period granted
- Apart from your occupational training programme, you are allowed to participate in unrelated part-time, classroom-based study
Contact us if you are looking for more information on this visa.